Saturday 29 December 2018

Doll Wishlist #1 -- Stacie

For the first "doll wishlist" entry, we'll start with Stacie, Barbie's younger sister. Again, I must remind you that these are, in fact, NOT MY IMAGES; they belong to whomever the original owner is/was.



Let's continue, shall we? Alright, this will be a list of clothing/accessories/furniture I'm wishing for my own Stacie doll, unless otherwise noted. I may include her friends here. It depends on how many images this will take. XD


.Clothing.
































.Furniture/Accessory packs.







.Dolls.

Todd -- I never owned a Todd. :(



Only *THIS* Lila doll and this set's clothing/accessories. Everything else from the "Wee Three Friends" collections I just want the clothing/accessories.

























The clothing/accessories only from this Stacie doll



Clothing/accessories only



Clothing/accessories from both dolls, but I would also like THIS Whitney doll

























No comments:

Post a Comment