Saturday 29 December 2018

Random Update

Soooo... it's been a few years since I've actually posted anything. Several, actually. My original idea was to post anything I wanted/liked. That's still pretty true. This IS my blog, after all, I can do whatever I want with it. However, I was looking at some random things online (( Google, mostly )) and came to the conclusion that I would make a "wishlist" of a sort of the dolls I'd LIKE to own someday.



Probably won't ever happen, but I can hope, wish, and dream.


That being said, NONE of the photos I will post of said "wishlist" will be owned by me, but by people who own it themselves/stock photos/etc. Unless otherwise stated, I don't know where these images came from. x__x I've been saving pics like these for years, and some probably don't exist anymore. Keep that in mind. Everything is being used without permission. BUT, it is a wishlist, so....?


I doubt my blog will get a lot of traffic anyway.


Alright, so let's get on with what dolls I collect (( or like, but don't have any of )): Barbie/Mattel (( Disney dolls, Barbie-like dolls that Mattel has made, Monster High, Ever After High, DC, etc. )), Hasbro (( Disney, Jem, Maxie, Marvel, My Little Pony )), Jakk's Pacific (( Disney mainly )), Tyco (( vintage Ariel! )), American Girl, Disney Store, Catwalk Kitties, Pinkie Cooper, Simba company... I'm sure there are more, but this is all I could think up at the moment. XD There are definitely some I don't know the brand of.


I also collect other things that aren't dolls. But... that's another long list. XD In the "doll wishlist" category, I really prefer the accessories, furniture, and clothing over the actual doll sometimes.*Sometimes*. I also prefer mid to late 80s, 90s, 2000s, and partial current (( <== that does vary! Most of them I'd take their heads and pop them onto a moveable body. XDD )) Barbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment